This is a 6 CD-ROM
4 Complete Star Trek
Award winning Star Trek adventures await! Four complete
Star Trek Games along with an added bonus free demo of Start Trek:
Starfleet Command 2. Featuring members of the original Star
Trek cast along with a special appearance from William Shatner,
Walter Koenig and George Takei. Experience the ultimate in
Starship battle, and take on multiple ground and space scenarios
from the captain's chair.
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Strategic Command
- Star Trek: Starfleet Command
- Star Trek: New Worlds
- Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Chekov's Lost Missions
- Star Trek: Starfleet Command 2 Demo Included
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy Strategic
You are about to embark on a new exciting
journey. One that will fill you with a sense of wonder and
discovery. Light and sound will mix like a kaleidoscope to thrill
you as never before. A vast array of missions will test your
ingenuity, leadership and courage and determine if you've got what
it takes to graduate first in your class. Going where no simulator
has gone before, you'll take on 30 of the Universe's finest
starships, from cloaking Klingon Bird of Preys to the Romulan Heavy
Cruiser. All the while, Captain Kirk (William Shatner), Commander
Chekov (Walter Koenig) and George Take in a special appearance as
Captain Sulu, are there to provide instruction as well as
- The first and only Star Trek action/flight simulator
- A variety of challenging missions in spectacular 3D
- Fly up to four Federation Starships against 30 amazing 3-D
polygon alien ships
- The ultimate in starship battle realism with translucent
texture mapping and real-time color light sourcing
- Featuring filmed footage of the original Star Trek actors for
the first time in any Star Trek computer game
- Award-winning music from the composer of dozens of Star Trek
- Create Mission: Allows you to set up a battle situation with
up to 8 enemies and a wingman to aid you
Star Trek: Starfleet Command
Experience a fully interactive world set within the massive Star
Trek universe! Wildly immersive conflicts, 30 year campaign,
configurable weapons loads, data straight from the board game,
numerous multiplayer options, and so much more. You are about
to enter a different world, a different galaxy and a different
universe. You will encounter strange new life-forms, and
new civilizations burning in the fires of conflict. You will take
the helm of a mighty vessel in the first, true Starship simulator
set in the Star Trek universe. The Captain's chair is
- Command over 50 unique campaign missions and re-enact classic
scenarios from the original series
- Take total control - Recruit new officers or send your
trainees back into the officer pool to earn additional prestige.
Refit and repair your ships at Starbase where you'll purchase
additional shuttlecraft, marines, transporter bombs and more.
- Gang up on a computer controlled Starbase, duke it out in a
best two out of three or try your hand at a game of Tug of War
with multiplayer options for up to 6 players via TCP/IP, Internet,
- Discover uncharted Nebulas, maneuver through dense asteroid
field, battle at the fringe of a black hole - fly close to a sun
to test your shields and your nerve!
- Experience a 30 year campaign that takes you from Lieutenant
Commander of a Frigate to an Admiral in control of a task force!
- Every good tactician knows there's a fine balance between
speed and raw power. Choose from four classes of ships and over 50
3-D rendered hull designs.
- Dozens of multifunctional display panels offer instant access
to every critical system.
Star Trek: New Worlds
The first Star Trek
title to take place on volatile planet surfaces, Star Trek: New
Worlds lets the player colonize, mine resources, research, and
defend and protect the frontier and it's colonists, resulting in an
unequaled, up-close and personal gaming experience.
Created in real 3D, Star Trek: New Worlds combines cutting edge
technology and total interaction with a uniquely immersive gaming
experience. The player may choose to play as an honorable member of
the Federation, as one of the Klingon Imperial Task Force or amongst
the regiments of the Romulan Star Empire and develop or destroy the
frontier in over 25 unique missions.
Star Trek: New Worlds
presents the Star Trek universe as never seen before. Set in the
23rd Century - the year 2292 - the game chronicles the challenges
and adventures of a small group of colonial officers on the surfaces
of new alien worlds. Choosing to play as the Federation,
Klingon or the Romulan, the player must meet a series of
challenges that take the form of mission objectives. These contain
main Primary objectives, Secondary and even Tertiary objectives. The
main mission objective must be met to complete the mission, while
the secondary and tertiary objectives enable the player to finish
the mission with a higher score and rank.
Playing as a
different race not only provides a new complement of buildings and
vehicles, all with their own graphical styles, but also allows the
player to experience a new style of game play. The Federation player
must act in accordance with Starfleet protocol and their actions
must conform to certain ethical constraints. The Klingon player,
however, can enjoy a much more aggressive life-style, but is still
bound by their honor codes. (For example, shooting down an unarmed
shuttle ferrying civilians provides the warrior with no honor and
will bring shame on the family name). The Romulans provide the
player with a wildcard style of play. As long as mission objectives
are met, they are free to a certain extent to act as they see
In Star Trek New Worlds, you'll experience this classic
universe as never seen before - on land in full 3D. A secret
Romulan test has gone awry, causing the appearance of new planetary
systems within the stellar no-man's-land of the Neutral Zone. These
'new worlds' are rich in valuable resources and soon Federation,
Klingon and Romulan colonies are under construction on a number of
the worlds. With such old foes caught in a 'gold-rush fever' and
claiming neighboring systems, conflict seems inevitable - but do the
new worlds hold more than just land and riches? Playing as either
the Federation, Klingons or Romulans, you will encounter territorial
disputes and aggressive advances as the race to colonize these
worlds takes you over the edge of battle and into galactic war with
a species lost for millennia.
- The first real-time strategy game to use both resource and
- Play any of 3 races, Federation, Klingon, or Romulan. Each
race offers a new style of gameplay, race behaviors and a view of
the games story arc from 3 different perspectives.
- Variety of single player and up to 6 multi-player missions
- An advanced 3D engine takes you right into the action on the
planet's surface with a fully rotatable and zoomable landscape.
- Command a vast fleet of powerful combat vehicles and colony
- Construct your colonies from a variety of structures including
The Hydroponics Lab, Photon Artillery Launchers and many more.
- Choose to play as an officer in the Federation, as an
honorable Klingon warrior or as a centurion of the Romulan Star
Empire, and develop or destroy the frontier in over 42 unique
- Each crewmember has a unique name and visual identity and will
evolve and grow with each new experience making them one of your
most valuable resources of all.
- Encounter 3 new alien races from the Quadrant's past.
- Explore, Exploit, Expand and Extinguish natural resources to
develop your colony.
- Experience intense multiplayer combat for up to 3 players.
Star Trek: Starfleet
Academy Chekov's Lost Missions
Missions is an add-on disk containing a collection of simulated
missions designed specifically to challenge your skills in
leadership and tactical training.
- 7 missions
- 2 Internet games: Mo Profit and Capture the Flag
- External Views
- On-screen shield indicators
- Ability to change game speed
Included as a free bonus with your Gamefest 4 Star
Trek Classics collection is the Star Trek: Starfleet Command 2
- Windows 95, 98, Me, XP (Starfleet Command is not XP
- Pentium 200MHz or faster without 3D acceleration, OR Pentium
166MHz or faster iwth 3D acceleration
- 32MB of RAM
- 250MB of free hard drive space
- 4X of faster CD-ROM drive
- DirectX certified sound and video card
- 100% Microsoft compatible mouse and keyboard
- Supports: TNT 1 or 2, Rage 128, Voodoo1,, 2, 3 or compatible
D3D supporting video cards